What Does Your Face Say About You?
The structure of your face tells how you naturally tend to behave and approach situations. Anyone can learn to read faces. It's a great way to understand people before they ever say a word or do anything.
- You can know what to expect of people and avoid many missteps in dealing with them.
- It can improve your tolerance quotient.
- Knowing about your own innate behavioral tendencies improves self-acceptance and appreciation for who you are.
As a certified Personologist (Face Reader) with over sixteen years of professional experience, here are some of the things I've learned:
- Having false expectations is one of the major issues in dealing with people.
- We all think our own way of being is the norm. (It's not. There isn't one.)
- Everyone is truly unique. No two faces are exactly the same, not even "identical" twins.
- Faces and behaviors can and usually do change over time.
- Knowing upfront who the other person is improves your odds in all interactions.
- Face reading is a powerful tool!
Want to know more?
Dig around my site. Read about some face traits.
Download my free ebook: Red Flags: How to Recognize Troublesome People Before You Have Trouble With Them.
Buy my book, Faces What You See is What You Get, and begin reading your family and friends. And everyone else.
Welcome to my world of reading faces. I am glad you are here!
"You absolutely nailed me! How do you do that by just looking at me?"
-- Kara P.